How to identify good contractors with the Elite Strategist
In this episode Martin Perdomo “The Elite Strategist” share the six things to consider when hiring a contractor do rehab work on your property. Martin states that one of the most important things to consider is making sure that the contractor you decide to work with is credible. One of the ways to do that is to talk to other investors and find out if the company you are considering has done what they said they were going to do and kept up with their end of the contract.
Secondly Martin says they must know how to price themselves to work with Real estate investors. A contractor needs to know when beginning a relationship with an investor that an investor is not a retail buyer and therefor they must provide an investor better pricing.
Third Martin shares that they must also be able to give you quality work. He shares some of the strategies frequently used by him and his team to ensure the contractor does quality work.
Listen to the full episode and get all of the other strategies Martin shares on how to identify good contractors.
- If you want to learn more on how to invest passively in Multifamily Real Estate visit our website https://stroudsburgrei.com/partners/
- connect with us on social media Instagram https://www.instagram.com/elitestrategist/
- Facebook https://www.facebook.com/theelitestrategist
- Like and subscribe to our YouTube Channel Martin Perdomo “The Elite Strategist”
- Check out our online course and learn How to wholesale Real Estate @ https://real-estate-investing15.teachable.com/p/real-estate-beginner-deals
- Check our Real Estate Investors Club Website https://stroudsburgrei.com
- Get our Free Habit Register by texting the word STRATEGIES to 33222
- Check our resources and tools for Real Estate Investors @ https://stroudsburgrei.com/resources/